You have two possibilities
A) run shell script from extracted WC 3210 Linux Driver or longer manual method. Manual method doesn't install -for me- unnecessary files, icons, applications.
1. Download WC 3210 Linux Driver from this webpage.
2. Extract downloaded file to your desktop.
3. find these two extracted files wc3210.ppd (/home/jozef/Desktop/Linux/noarch/at_opt/share/ppd/wc3210.ppd) and rastertosamsungspl (/home/jozef/Desktop/Linux/i386/at_root/usr/lib/cups/filter/rastertosamsungspl)
4. try to install new printer from menu
4a. run (X)ubuntu menu -> System -> Printing)
4b. add printer - Network Printer - select your xerox 3210
4c. from window Choose Driver select "Provide PPD file" and select wc3210.ppd
5. your ubuntu screams this:
and you will go to next step
6. Run terminal (Ctrl+Alt+T)
7. copy file rastertosamsungspl from step 3 to /usr/lib/cups/filter/ as root:
sudo cp /home/jozef/Desktop/Linux/i386/at_root/usr/lib/cups/filter/rastertosamsungspl /usr/lib/cups/filter/